The York General Imaging Department provides a wide range of diagnostic and interventional services. The department encompasses both radiological and ultrasound procedures. All exams require orders from a medical provider.
Hours of operation are:
- Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Available 24/7 for emergency needs
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Digital Mammography
- Radiography (X-ray)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Mineral Density Testing (BMD)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Low Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening
- General ultrasound exams
- Breast Ultrasound
- Vascular ultrasound
- Obstetrics/Gynecology ultrasounds
X-Ray and Trauma
Computed Tomography (CT)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
The Imaging Department is located at York General Hospital, 2222 N Lincoln Avenue, York, NE.
Hours of Operation are:
- Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Also available 24/7 for emergency needs.