Complete the Application Process
After completing the online employment application, you also need to complete the following 4 steps:
After Completing the Online Employment Application:
1) Sign the Behavior Standards statement.
Download the form here, then sign, print & return the form to us. See mailing instructions under #5 below.
2) Complete the Identifying Information for Consumer Reporting Agency Form.
3) Complete the Voluntary Self Identification Forms.
4) Please read the Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act to become familiar with your rights.
5) Submit all of the above to Human Resources by mail, fax, email (scan), or deliver in person using the contact information below.
Attn: Human Resources
2222 N. Lincoln Avenue
York, Nebraska 68467
Tel: (402) 362-0479
Fax: (402) 362-0485
If you are unable to submit your application through this website, please contact us.